Monthly Archives: August 2015

4 Reasons Why Diet Pills Aren’t Always Bad

I don’t know about you, but when I think of diet pills, I think of chubby Americans lounging on their couch, eating all day, and swallowing a diet pill in an effort to lose weight.

Yes, I know that sounds awful and it is definitely inaccurate, but that’s just what I think of!

Let’s face it: many Canadians see diet pills as an easy solution. And when you’re trying to lose weight, there aren’t too many easy solutions

Not all diet pills are bad. I would say about 95% of diet pill manufacturers are trying to scam you. The remaining 5%, however, are legitimate health and fitness companies trying to make a buck and help people achieve their goals at the same time.

Here are 4 reasons why diet pills aren’t always bad:

1) Canada has stricter regulations

In America and other parts of the world, diet pill manufacturers face very few restrictions. The FDA approves some diet pills, while it lets others be sold unapproved for years before they get yanked off shelves. To make matters worse, there are plenty of examples of the FDA being corrupt and “in bed” with drug companies, which makes the entire approval process useless.

Canada tends to have stricter regulations. You can’t go into a supermarket and walk down an aisle filled with diet pills, for example. You can learn more about diet pills at the official Canadian government website where Drugs and Drug Policy are discussed.

Basically, diet pills have to adhere to a higher quality standard to be sold in Canada. Diet pill companies that legally ship products have to jump through hoops. That weeds out the bad companies and lets the good ones filter through. In general, diet pills sold in Canada have been tested and approved by at least one major governmental organization.

Are diet pills always safe? No. But diet pills sold in Canada face stricter regulations, which means they’re more likely to be safe.

2) Diet pills can be natural and organic

When some people hear the words “diet pill”, they immediately think of scientists creating some artificial formula in a lab somewhere.

Sure, that might be true, but that doesn’t necessarily mean diet pills are artificial formulas created from artificial elements and processed ingredients. Instead, many diet pills contain purified natural ingredients and very little else.

Yacon syrup diet pills are particularly popular in the dieting community. Pills like Pure Yacon Syrup Plus, for example, claim to contain natural ingredients in a purified form. In many cases, that means the yacon root has been purified, ground up, and then placed into a capsule to maximize its ingredient profile.

Instead of eating an entire jar of yacon syrup to gain its benefits, you can take just a single pill a few times per day. There’s no filler: just pure, natural ingredients in a form that’s easy to digest.

3) Good diet pills minimize filler

Like I said above, 95% of diet pills are scam products with filler ingredients. Those filler ingredients could include anything from sugar to caffeine.

Caffeine is one of the most popular filler ingredients used by diet pill companies. Diet pill companies love caffeine because it gives them the ability to put a bunch of cool benefits on their packaging, including:

-Thermogenic properties

-Fat burning

-Extreme weight loss

-Lose weight without diet or exercise

-Metabolism booster

All of these things basically mean the same thing. They’re all benefits of caffeine consumption. Caffeine boosts your metabolism and tells your body to burn fat. Caffeine is actually a phenomenal weight loss aid, but don’t fall for diet pill marketing ploys.

4) Diet pills are affordable and easy to take

One of the hardest parts about diet and exercise is finding the time to a) cook healthy meals and b) go to the gym a lot. Not to mention the price of a gym membership and the ridiculous prices of some organic and natural foods.

All of these things conspire against those who are trying to live a healthy lifestyle.

Diet pills solve both of these problems: they’re affordable and ridiculously easy to take. Forskolin fuel diet pills, for example, are designed to be eaten with three meals per day. Simply take a pill with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and that’s it’. There are no fancy recipes to cook and you don’t have to spend a lot of money.

Diet pills come with all sorts of valuable benefits. Just because something comes in an encapsulated form and has the word “diet” on its packaging doesn’t mean it’s bad for you!